|You are here: Certification
Call us at
+49 (0) 201 38 44 89 -0
3D Laser Scanning
Digital Terrain Model
Preservation of evidence
Our company is SCC-certified.
The SCC (Safety Certificate for Contractors) is a certification procedure for safety management systems. It takes into account requirements in respect to (occupational) safety as well as health and environmental protection.
That is why it is often referred to as SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) management system. » Certificate SCC (PDF)
Contractors are companies who perform certain technical services or works for their clients based on a service or work contract. These are i.a. safety-relevant works as:
- maintenance works on production facilities
- construction projects
- new constructions and modifications of industrial plants (e.g. refineries)
Due to the increasing use of contractors, the management and behaviour of their employees highly influences the safety, health and environmental protection standards of the clients. Subsequently, it also influences the quality standards of the whole industry.
- SCC can be easily incorporated in all industrial sectors.
- Better competitive opportunities due to the quality demands of the industry.
- SCC creates transparency by means of comparable management systems
- Fewer accidents due to increased safety awareness of the employees.
- No more costly multiple audits.
Contact us. We'll gladly answer your questions regarding the certification.
© 2017 VTW